(519) 386-6921 paul@mouldremovalpros.com

Mould Removal Pros

Whether you spell it mold or mould it doesn’t matter. The Canadian version is mould so since we are Canadian….

Regardless, if you are discussing it, you need to do something about it.

Mould poses serious health risks especially for children, seniors and people with medical conditions (such as asthma and other severe allergies).

People living in houses with mould are more likely to suffer:

  •  wheezing and shortness of breath
  • eye, nose and throat irritation
  • coughing, mucous build–up
  •  worsening of asthma symptoms
  • other allergic reactions
Dangers of Mould - Mould Removal Pros
Mould Respiratory Issues - Mould Removal Pros

What is Mould

Mould is a fungus that grows either on food or in damp areas of your home. It comes in many different colours and can be visible or sometimes it isn’t visible but emits a musty odor.

If allowed to grow it can contribute to very poor indoor air quality. Some mould is more dangerous than others such as black mould and should only be remedied by professionals.

 Mould can be found in your home, trailer, boat etc. You know that smell!

Why is there mould in my house, trailer, boat?

Mould spores travel in the air from the outdoors and into your dwelling. They thrive in damp areas such as in basements, crawl spaces and attics. We can help identify why you have a mould issue and how to remedy it.

Non Toxic Process

We use a safe mould removal process that will kill all surface mould call “fogging”. Our fogging equipment will send a fine mist through the area where the mould is and will kill the mould on all surfaces. We also may scrub the area where there is a larger mould presence.

Fogging is a environmentally safe solution that is non-toxic so you don’t need to worry about anything. The whole process takes approximately one to two hours depending on the size of the mouldy area.

We Kill the Mould

  • Quickly
  • Inexpensively
  • Immediately
Safe Mould Free Home - Mould Removal Pros


Great job removing the mold from our house. Will call you in spring to get rid of the mould smell in our trailer.

~ Robert and Nancy

That mouldy smell in our basement is gone and the kids are able to play there again. Thanks!

~ Susan M.

We liked that the treatment used on our home was non toxic and environmentally friendly. Highly recommend.

~ Hassan Q.


(519) 386-6921


We are happy to answer any questions you may have, and look forward to getting rid of the mold in your home!


Servicing Grey Bruce County and Saugeen Shores